LSG Sky Chefs
Airline Flight Coordinator
Paid vacation, 401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
$21.00 – Hourly
LSG Sky Chefs at Denver International Airport is now hiring: Airline Flight Coordinators
We offer full benefits package including:
- Free Meals Daily!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Care
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick
- Short and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Free safety shoes annually
- Free uniforms including free laundry service
- Free Eco Pass
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Ability to conduct spec checks on finished product in airline catering carts
- Ability to comprehend International Menus and Flight Galley specifications.
- Ability to effectively communicate with customer both internal and external.
- Detail oriented.
- Add or subtract meals, beverages & snacks for assigned flights as necessary, including; Special, Kosher and Crew meals
- Add or subtract service equipment for flights as necessary
- Ensure flight is complete and fully prepared for departure
- Ensure quality service in all aspects of flight
- Ability to interface with Flight Attendants & Pilots displaying professionalism and knowledge
- Provide excellent customer service
- Experience in the Airline Industry a plus
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Must have ability to work under pressure while maintaining composure.
- Must be a team spirited individual.
- Must be flexible on days off and start time.
- Computer skills desirable e-mail, micro soft office
- Valid Colorado Driver’s License
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent Attendance / must be dependable
Quick Apply today and Join our Team!